[IronPython] Sanity Check re. Legacy Python Code

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Tue Mar 25 17:11:48 CET 2008

Gary,

Ironclad has a mailing list where all updates are posted; it's pretty
low traffic so you might want to join. You can sign up here:
<http://groups.google.com/group/c-extensions-for-ironpython?hl=en>

Regards,

Giles

Gary Kopp wrote:

> Thanks for the info, Curt. Stupid of me – I didn’t even stop to think
> about the issue of binary extensions. I absolutely need numpy! I’ll
> track Ironclad’s progress now that you’ve made me aware of it.
> Meanwhile, I’ll think about using Python.Net in the interim, and just
> try to “embed” NLTK (GIL and all) in my C# app.
>
> --Gary

Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>
(Free registration required)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK