[IronPython] SetSocketOption error on OSX

Duncan Foster duncan.foster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:02:58 CET 2008

Hi,
Motivated by the talks at PyCon I've started looking at ironPython.
I've been trying to get some code that uses xmlrpclib working, but
get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File httplib, line unknown, in getreply
  File httplib, line unknown, in getresponse
  File httplib, line unknown, in __init__
  File System, line unknown, in set_ReceiveBufferSize
  File System, line unknown, in SetSocketOption
WindowsError: Invalid arguments

I've tried both IronPython-1.1.1 & IPCE-r7 , and:
myhost:~/IronPython dcf$ mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 1.9 (tarball)
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
        TLS:           normal
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV:       normal
        Notification:  Thread + polling
        Architecture:  x86
        Disabled:      none