[IronPython] deepcopy() in IRONPY

Douglas S. Blank dblank at brynmawr.edu
Thu Mar 27 11:46:33 CET 2008

On Thu, March 27, 2008 1:21 am, Bernd Viehmann said:
> Hi Curt,
>
> thanks, but I am not allowed to install FePy on the Production-Server. So
> need a solution with pure IronPython ;-).

Bernd,

AFAIK, you should try to get the CPython libraries installed with
IronPython, otherwise you're missing functionality that you can use. Many
of the CPython libraries are pure-Python, and can be used directly by
IronPython.

FePy also includes the CPython libraries, but that is independent of
Mono/.NET issues.

-Doug