[IronPython] More IP2 Equivalents - setting argv and search path

Michael Foord michael.foord at resolversystems.com
Mon Mar 31 13:51:00 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I'm searching for more IronPython 2 equivalents and wondering if anyone
on list knows. :-)

With IronPython 1 we would set 'sys.argv' with:

    engine.Sys.argv = List.Make(args);

(I think List here is the PythonList.)

We would also add paths to sys.path for an engine with:

    engine.AddToPath(path);

I'm currently doing this by generating strings of 'sys.path.append(...)'
and executing the code which is a bit clumsy. :-)

I saw a post on the list recently about
"ScriptEngine.SetScriptSourceSearchPaths", but this doesn't seem to
exist in 2b1.

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Foord
Senior Software Engineer, Resolver Systems Ltd.
michael.foord at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK