[IronPython] WPF Question

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Sat May 3 04:46:55 CEST 2008

If you add strings to the Items collection, then SelectedItem will contain
strings.  If you want the ListBoxItem, you have to do something like this:
listbox.ItemContainerGenerator.ContainerFromIndex(listbox.SelectedIndex)

This is true for both VB and IronPython because it's a function of the WPF
control.