[IronPython] SCons on IronPython 2.0B2

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:49:59 CEST 2008

Hi Dino,
Thanks for all the information! I find it helpful when filing bugs to
know how the team prioritizes bugs, what they look for, etc. It makes
it easier to game the system :)

WRT negative conditions, these can be the worst to deal with because
they often mask the real issue; the app is resilient enough to catch
an error, but then fails during the error handling. The first task
when testing a new app is usually making sure that the error handling
works, even before any features can be tested.

I'll keep up my crazy crusade of testing random apps as long as you
guys keep fixing the bugs that are filed. The quality of each release
is constantly improving, and that's really good news for fans of
Python. You guys are doing a fantastic job! Now, about community
contributions... :)

-Jeff