[IronPython] socket support in 1.1.2

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Wed May 7 04:32:33 CEST 2008

Well, Dino tells me that they can't accept any contributions from outside
Microsoft.  So in order to best serve the IronPython community, I've taken
the arguably extreme step of joining the IronPython team as a developer just
to be able to commit this change.  Afterwards, I expect to stick around for
a while and work on Visual Studio integration.

I still expect to be working on my "wrapper" project after hours -- I've
been quiet about it recently largely because I got sidetracked by an attempt
to add p/invoke support.  Expect something new in the next week or so.