[IronPython] Updating WebServices samples

Christian Muirhead christian.muirhead at resolversystems.com
Fri May 9 12:06:46 CEST 2008

Hi -

I'm writing something about using web services from IronPython at the
moment, and Michael pointed me at the WebServices samples from IP 1.0.1.
(here:
http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=47)

Is there any chance that someone has updated these to work with the IP2
architecture? If not, how much work would people expect it to be? The
errors I saw when I quickly tried to compile the C# were primarily about
not being able to find the IAttributesInjector and ICallable interfaces
- do these exist in the same form in the new architecture?

Thanks,
Christian

--
Christian Muirhead
Senior Developer
christian.muirhead at resolversystems.com
We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/

Resolver Systems Ltd
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK