[IronPython] Any known clr-interop concurrency issue ?

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri May 9 17:55:39 CEST 2008

There shouldn't be any issues here or at least we haven't had any reported and it's not obvious what it could be.  One thing to consider if you're coming from a CPython background is that IronPython doesn't have a global interpreter lock and therefore there won't be any implicit locking done for you.  In the case of static methods that shouldn't matter much because .NET design guidelines state that all static methods should be thread safe.

The only other thing I could think of is that it's somehow related to value types or reference types given that you said it's related to argument-types - maybe re-using and mutating the same boxed value type?