[IronPython] precision problem with Int64

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon May 19 17:23:33 CEST 2008

I don't think I've seen this reported anywhere.  The good news is it does do the right thing in 2.0 but I've opened a 1.1.2 bug for the issue (http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=16658).  That means we'll consider fixing it for 1.1.2 but I have no clue how simple the fix will be - mainly because I have no clue how it got fixed in 2.0 :).  Thanks for the report.