[IronPython] Using IronPython to introspect and test Assemblies without having the source

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:59:46 CEST 2008

I have googled around and there is either no information available or I
am using the wrong search terms.  I work at a place that has a .NET
application and I would like to start whitebox testing of it.  However,
I currently have no access to the source.  Even if I did we have no good
changeset system so I would not like to view all changes first and then
test.

Part of the test would be in fact to detect fatal call chain changes for
example.

Where can I obtain information about using IronPython to test the
assemblies?

Thanks,
Jason