[IronPython] IronPython + IronRuby + Known DLR Build

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 23:55:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

Posted similar message onto IronRuby but I thought I would also ask
you guys. My scenario is that I need to host IronRuby and IronPython
within the same application. I thought this would be easy as they both
are based on the DLR.

However, you both appear to be at different stages of the DLR life and
building against different sources.  Is this the same internally? At
the moment I can't see a way I can build both IronPython and IronRuby
from the same DLR assemblies?

At some point, I take it the DLR will merge into a single release and
known assembly for other language providers and hosts to use instead
of multiple different versions?

In the mean time - what can I do?  Is anyone doing this?

Thanks

Ben
Blog.BenHall.me.uk