[IronPython] IronPython + IronRuby + Known DLR Build

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon May 26 00:56:22 CEST 2008

You could treat it like plugins.

that is have a rubybin folder and a pythonbin folder

Load the correct assemblies in a different appdomain execute your code
there and get the result back.

For Michael this idea isn't new :) I'll that later this week in our
dynamic script control to see how that works out.
Any other more simple and elegant solutions are welcome of course

Cheers
Ivan