[IronPython] 2.1 Branch in Codeplex Sources

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sat Nov 1 23:14:09 CET 2008

FYI __dir__ support works in 2.0 already:

IronPython 2.0 (2.0.0.0) on .NET 2.0.50727.3053
>>> class x(object):
...     def __dir__(self):
...             return ['abc']
>>> dir(a)
['abc']

I implemented it so that the "GetMemberNames" specially named .NET method we use for the same purpose would have something to map onto in Python.  So one 2.6 feature down, tons to go :)