[IronPython] How do I test if a variable is defined?

Marty Nelson Marty.Nelson at symyx.com
Tue Nov 4 21:02:03 CET 2008

How do I test in Iron Python (in python) if a variable is defined?

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.