[IronPython] Extension methods in python

Marty Nelson Marty.Nelson at symyx.com
Fri Nov 7 04:18:25 CET 2008

I actually want to use an object instance of a .NET custom class that I
pass in before the script is invoked from c#.  Our current scripts look
something like:

row.PropertySet["Foo"]["Bar"].Value = x

and it would be much better if script authors could write:

row.Foo.Bar = x

So I'm looking to have an on the fly function read the metadata of
expected keys and then code generated python class wrapper for the
script author to consume.