[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.0 RC2
srivatsn at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 27 01:06:36 CET 2008
Hello IronPython community,
Since we released IronPython 2.0 RC1, there have been some major blocking bugs reported in the mailing list. We have fixed 7 of them and are releasing IronPython 2.0 RC2. We expect to release the final version in less than two weeks barring any more major blocking bugs. So please do try out RC2 and let us know of any issues as soon as you can.
Please note that there is a new codeplex project for DLR<http://www.codeplex.com/dlr> and ToyScript will now ship as part of the DLR project.
List of bugs fixed for this release:
- 19350: Missing restrictions on index operation against user defined type
- 11733: time.timezone has different semantic than in cpython
- 19675: subclasses of float have trouble with __int__ and __str__
- 19656: Module Name Lookup Broken Title is required
- 19678: in operator calls __getitem__ on class that has __len__ and __iter__ defined
- 19665: operator.isSequenceType(NewStyleClass) broken
- 19130: One hour error in IPY implementation of time.mktime and time.gmtime
We'd like to thank gjones, fuzzyman, dubnerm and vernondcole for reporting these bugs.
You can download IronPython 2.0 RC2 at:
The IronPython Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironpython-users