[IronPython] Event unhooking and IPy2

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Nov 28 12:39:35 CET 2008

Just as a follow up to this - the reason for the hack below is that
subscribing to events from IronPython is still causing our UI objects
(and their whole object graphs) to not be garbage collected. This was a
brute force way of clearing out subscribed events so that unneeded UI
components can then be garbage collected.

A 'RemoveAll' trick for event handlers, or IronPython's cache of
handlers to delegates, would save us a lot of work.

Michael Foord

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/