[IronPython] Ironpython and Compact .Net

Tefkros pavloutefkros at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 00:55:00 CET 2008

Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance but I would like to know if it's possible
and if it is, how, to use compact .net framework with ironpython.
I 'd like to write applications for windows mobiles and since the make
use of .net, ironpython seems to fit in. I 'm well aware of the fact that
not all .net libraries are available but i guess there is a work-around.
I also suspect that speed would be a problem.
Truth be told I'm not really into ironpython but i'm into cpython and
I'm more than willing to give ipy a try.
So... anyone?

Thanks!