[IronPython] InvalidProgramException exception with NUnit

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:41:30 CEST 2008

2008/10/1 Curt Hagenlocher <curt at hagenlocher.org>:
> I don't have either of these tools.  Do you know of a freely-available
> substitute that could work instead?

Curt, no, but both TestDriven.NET and NCover have editions that can be
freely downloaded.

NCover has a 30-day trial version as well as free-to-use discontinued
versions: http://www.ncover.com/download/discontinued

TestDriven.NET also can be freely downloaded for trial and for
open-source development: http://www.testdriven.net/download.aspx

I realize that this issue won't affect too many people (not everyone
uses NDepend and NUnit, after all).

But if you plan to look into this problem I think I can provide you
with a test scenario in the form of a batch file that executes
NDepend, that executes NUnit, that executes a test fixture that uses
IronPython...