[IronPython] What's the situation on being able to accept patches?

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 06:46:26 CEST 2008

I figured it out. It seems that depending on where the compile calls
are located, they might call the old or the new compile function.

import _ast

compile(...) # old compile

__builtins__.compile(...) # new compile

I'm looking into how to get the new compile without messing up mako's
code any more than absolutely required.

Thanks for the code. It works, and I never would have figured it out
without your help.

-Dan