[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.0 VS10 CTP

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Tue Oct 28 01:38:39 CET 2008

List<object> is a heterogenous data container.

There's nothing in dynamic typing that is dependent on changes in the
underlying CLR code execution engine -- otherwise, we wouldn't be able to
ship basically the same DLR for CLR 2 as what's included in CLR 4.  Value
types still need to be boxed to be treated as "dynamic".

Do I misunderstand what you mean?