[IronPython] Resolver One on IronPython 2

Michael Foord michael.foord at resolversystems.com
Wed Oct 29 13:51:06 CET 2008

Hello all,

Just a heads-up. Now that IronPython 2 is at the Release Candidate stage
we are properly starting the effort to port Resolver One to IronPython
2. Any problems we encounter will be posted here!

Resolver One is due for a new release very soon, version 1.3 (which will
include the web-server in the non-commercial version for the first
time). We aim for a 1.4 release built on IronPython 2 to follow after that.

All the best,

Michael Foord
--
Michael Foord
Senior Software Engineer, Resolver Systems Ltd.
michael.foord at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company
number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK