[IronPython] Python Standard Library in IronPython

Kenneth Miller xkenneth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 23:27:15 CET 2008

So,

    Before I get to into this, does this project hold merit for anyone
but myself? Would anyone outside of Seo and I like to see it move
forward. I like to spend my time on worthwhile adventures. Like I said
before, the main motivation here is to have access to common python
standard library operations (even if mapped to .NET) in Silverlight
apps without having to include the python standard library itself.

Regards,
Ken