[IronPython] 2.1 Branch in Codeplex Sources

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Oct 31 15:06:30 CET 2008

Sorry, we should have been more explicit about this.  The IronPython_2_0
branch is the 2.0 branch now.  Other than some tests that Dave added
recently, I don't think that there have been any source changes made since
the RC was released.

We often don't update the assembly info until we're ready to push an
"official" release.  Mostly, even.  But what's in the main branch is
effectively IronPython 2.1, no matter what the assembly version says.