[IronPython] A new application in ipy

cephire id804097 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:17:29 CEST 2008

I poll the active window every 5 seconds and if it is the same then I
increment the time spent on it. I am assuming here, of course, that if
someone steps out of the machine there is either screensaver is on or
it is locked. When any one of these two are true, there is no
activewindow.

As I continue to use (and probably get some feedback from others too),
I will continue to enhance the application.

Thank you for your interest
Joseph