[IronPython] Re strict imports

Leo Carbajal desleo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 02:38:13 CEST 2008

This is a condensed version. You'll have to sign the assembly or you'll get
an error at the domain creation step, other than that this should run just
by starting a new console application, adding the IPY and DLR DLLs, and then
copying and pasting this file over the default generated code.

Even after starting a new project to make sure my sample builds I still
observe the same behavior.

---
LC