[IronPython] What version of CLR is required to build latest IronPython sources?

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:41:50 CEST 2008

I verified that I have version v2.0.50727.1434

I was also able to build "Build Release". However attempts to build
"Silverlight Release" fail with errors like:

Error	18	The type 'System.Runtime.Serialization.ISerializable' exists
in both 'c:\Downloads\Source
Code\IronPython\IronPython\Bin\Silverlight
Release\Microsoft.Scripting.Core.dll' and
'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll'	C:\Downloads\Source
Code\IronPython\IronPython\Src\Microsoft.Scripting\SymbolId.cs	24	30	Microsoft.Scripting

Any idea what I need to do to get Silverlight Release to build?

Thanks,
-Dan