[IronPython] DLR all languages release for Fullclient

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:42:43 CEST 2008

At the moment there is not a pre-compiled DLR + IronRuby + IronPython
for the desktop - only Silverlight.  There will be once the DLR hits
1.0 (I've heard??)

An older version was built for IronEditor (download the binaries),  I
need to update the build with the latest Silverlight SDK release.
Basically, I use that code base and release and make a few tweaks for
the desktop ;)