[IronPython] sdlsdk-0.3.0 - cannot import struct?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 11 00:07:18 CEST 2008

FYI Dan, our source tree only builds against Silverlight 2 Beta 2; we haven't moved to an internal build since we want every build to work with the public Silverlight bits.

I have built our code against an internal build, and this is minimal patching necessary to get it working, so we'll keep building against Silverlight 2 Beta 2 until the last possible moment (next public release of Silverlight).

~js