[IronPython] SOAPAction header

Miha Valencic miha.valencic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 01:17:46 CEST 2008

Jim, the GUI behind VisualStudio is wsdl.exe. And that generates the proxy
classes. You can do this by hand, if this VisualStudio black magic scares
you. :)

wsdl.exe <your_wsdl_file>

Create that in c# and compile it as a class library. Then use it from python
like so:

clr.AddReference("WhatYouHave")
from ws.lists import lists

wsClient = lists()
# setup network credentials the way you would
# setup URL endpoint liket
wsClient.Url = "http://foo.com"
wsClient.GetListItems(args)...

I have not compiled it, but it should work.

Hope that helps,
  Miha.