[IronPython] IronPython and Silverlight SDK

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 18 23:38:00 CEST 2008

Miha,

Not sure why the versions are different. Also, right now the actual binary versions aren't synced, but if you want I can update sdlsdk to the same version of ipyb5.

Sdlsdk is only intended for silverlight, since the binaries only work in sl, and the sources only compile "out-of-the-box" for sl. It's pretty clear that it's only for silverlight from the codeplex homepage.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone