[IronPython] Operations.GetMember<x> in b5

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sun Sep 21 23:18:21 CEST 2008

Thanks for reporting this - it's definitely a big regression.  We switched ObjectOperations from using IOldDynamicObject to IDynamicObject and it looks like we missed a spot that needed to be changed (we need to manually insert the conversions ourselves now).  For the time being you can just call the object version of GetMember and then call ConvertTo<T> on that.

I've opened a bug on CodePlex - http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=18595

I've got a fix for the other regression as well so hopefully that one will be in a source update this week.