[IronPython] Anyone have IronPython running on Silverlight RC0 yet?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 30 18:12:42 CEST 2008

BTW, things do build correctly, and you build from the current sources things will definitely work in Silverlight 2 RC0.

The "obsolete version of Silverlight" error is because in the XAP file, the AppManifest.xaml has the RuntimeVersion for beta2, not rc0. If you're using Chiron, open Chiron.exe.config and in the <AppManifestTemplate> section edit the RuntimeVersion to be "2.0.30923.0".

Also, make sure the "type" property of the object tag in your HTML page is set to "application/x-silverlight-2", and NOT "application/x-silverlight-2-b2".

~js