[IronPython] Python In-Browser Code Editor

Adam Brand adamb at silverkeytech.com
Wed Apr 1 17:35:15 CEST 2009

Hey all,
We've been looking for an in-browser code editor to replace EditArea for
editing IP code in-browser...something faster/lighter. I found codemirror (
http://marijn.haverbeke.nl/codemirror/) and worked with another community
member (Timothy Farrell) to create a Python plugin for it (he did the work,
I did the prodding/testing :-)).

If anyone is interested in testing the IP implementations of Python in this
editor (for parsing and syntax highlighting), we'd love to incorporate
feedback and make this a very solid option for the IP community.

Thanks,
Adam