[IronPython] ipy.exe not found -- sorry, haven't programmed on windows since 90s

Thomas Gagne tggagne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:38:28 CEST 2009

I was able to get my program working.  I still haven't gotten around to
fixing the ipy.exe path thing, but the code below does what I hoped it
would---work.

import clr
import sys
import System

sys.path.append('c:\\program files\\ceTe Software\\DynamicPDF v5.0.2 for
.NET\\bin\\')

clr.AddReference('ceTe.DynamicPDF.35')

from ceTe.DynamicPDF import *
from ceTe.DynamicPDF.PageElements import *

document = Document()
document.Author = "Thomas Gagne"
document.Title = "Hello"

page = Page(PageSize.Letter, PageOrientation.Portrait, 54.0)
label = Label("Hello, world!", 0, 0, 504, 100, Font.Helvetica, 18,
TextAlign.Center)
page.Elements.Add(label)
document.Pages.Add(page)

document.Draw ("helloWorld.pdf")

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("helloWorld.pdf")