[IronPython] Can't dir ArgIterator

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Mon Apr 27 17:21:07 CEST 2009

I ran into this a few months back and concluded that it was some kind of
internal CLR issue. ArgIterator is a special type, most of whose methods are
internal and/or unsafe, and the CLR doesn't seem to like it when we try to
specialize a generic method using that type.
Is there any particular goal you have where you're trying to use
ArgIterator?