[IronPython] FW: App_Script Problem in latest IronPython for ASP.Net

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 6 10:33:40 CEST 2009

I've reproduced this issue. Microsoft.Web.Scripting seems to be doing the right thing ... detecting changes in App_Script and calling runtime.ExecuteFile(path) for the files that changed. However, that's not having any effect. This definitely works stand-alone, so I'll drill into this more. Thanks for the bug report though!

~js