[IronPython] Preloading An Engine Instance With References

Jesse Wiles jwiles at webworks.com
Mon Aug 10 07:17:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would like to preload an engine instance with references to .NET
namespaces, such that using clr.AddReference in a script is
unnecessary.  To be simple, I've created an engine instance with all
the scope variables that I want, but within a script executed by the
instance, I am finding that clr.AddReference('System') is required to
import System.  Can I handle the adding of the reference in the
construction of the engine instance and if so, how?

Thanks,
Jesse Wiles