[IronPython] UTF-8 script every 1024 bytes are broken

KATO Kanryu k.kanryu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:54:56 CEST 2009

> We can port the fix back to 2.0.3 when we do that release.
> I'll add a comment to the bug.

OK. Thank you.

The fix is quite important for CJK(Chinese/Japanese/Korean) people.
Because all scripts in UTF-8 are sure fail at parsing.

> We're still not sure when the next 2.0 release will be
>  - it'll probably depend on the reaction to 2.6
> and how quickly people move to that.

Yes, many people are looking forward to the release of 2.6,
but it seems that the development gets behind a bit the plan.
I think that the 2.0 will release 1 or 2 times more.

Regards,
KATO Kanryu