[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 RC1 must fix bugs

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 13 19:11:28 CEST 2009

As we're winding down towards RC1 and I wanted to do one last check to see if there's a must-fix bug that we've somehow missed.  Based upon our own triage, the number of votes, etc... it's entirely possible that we've de-prioritized an important bug that might enable a new scenario, make an existing scenario work better or easier, or just generally make IronPython more enjoyable for your day to day use.

So please let us know if you have a bug that you think we should go back and take a second look at fixing now rather than later.  Thanks!