[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 Bugs

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 18 17:42:20 CEST 2009

That's convenient because I've been working on fixing that one along
w/ another related bug for getting PyDev debugging to work.

This one will require that you provide a -X:Tracing command line flag
so that we always have the tracing code gen.  But it works on my machine
as of a couple of days ago (there's just other things which are still
failing).

So expect this to be in 2.6RC1.