[IronPython] IPy 2.x and ASP.NET 3.5

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 27 16:19:41 CEST 2009

To get around the signing issues you can run "sn -Vr Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute.dll" on
your built version if you build it w/ our public key.  The public key is in our source distributions
as "MSSharedLibKey.snk".

I had intended for 2.6 to be lined up w/ the previously shipped extension DLL but it looks like
it's not.  We should also put out an updated DLL for 2.0.3 - I'll look into doing that.