[IronPython] London Financial Python Users Group

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Wed Dec 9 13:54:11 CET 2009

Hi all,

If you're based in or visiting London, and have an interest in using
(Iron)Python for financial software, you might want to come to the next
meeting of the London Financial Python Users Group!

    The time: Monday 14 December 2009 at 7pm
    The place: MWB Regent Street, Liberty House 222 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TR

We've got a couple of lightning talks lined up (I'll be talking about
Resolver One, IronPython, and Ironclad)  but if you're interested in
giving one yourself then drop Didrik Pinte a line at
dpinte at enthought.com <mailto:dpinte at enthought.com>.

There's a (very minimal) Wiki page about the Users Group here:
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/LondonFinancialPythonUserGroup>

Cheers,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK