[IronPython] sqlAlachemy

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:31:10 CET 2009

sqlAlchemy is documented to work with a PEP-249 compliant db api.  AFAIK
adodbapi is the only IronPython db module which is fully db api v2.0
compliant.  Last time I looked (a few years ago) adodbapi was in last place
on their list of suggested drivers. I have done some work since then which
should have eliminated some of the problems that sqlAlchemy had with it, but
I have not checked back. I am in the middle of adding django support to
adodbapi at this time -- a major revision.  If you want to test sqlAlchemy
with adodbapi I will try to include any patches you may find. I will try to
get an alpha test version of the new code out next week.  Stay tuned.
--
Vernon Cole
http://sourceforge.net/projects/adodbapi