[IronPython] IronPython and SSIS issue - need help...bad

Carl Trachte ctrachte at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:50:36 CET 2009

Rob,

I posted the original article in the cookbook.  Sorry it has caused
you some grief.

At the time I was working with IronPython 1.1.  Not sure if this had
anything to do the problems you encountered.  I did not test this on
Mono and I apologize for the implicit suggestion that it would work
there.

I'll dig out the code from the project I was working on and try to
resurrect the mini-module I wrote.

Carl T.