[IronPython] IronPython and SSIS issue - need help...bad

Rob Weiss rweiss at chesapeakebay.net
Fri Feb 6 13:08:46 CET 2009

Thanks for the help, looking forward to the update.

I can get the package to run fine using dtsexec and it runs in VS BIS IDE,
It also runs with a C# app I wrote, so I am not having an issue other than
trying to get it to run under IP (on either a windows dev box with
everything installed, or the prod Red Hat Enterprise box) or IP on mono
(same boxes) using the supplied script. Carl posted a msg stating that he
was going to dust off the code and review a couple of things and get back to

Sent from the IronPython mailing list archive at Nabble.com.