[IronPython] repr() results with uint, etc.

Jeff Slutter jslutter at reactorzero.com
Sat Feb 7 05:48:00 CET 2009

I have functions (in C#) that return results as everything from byte,
sbyte, System.UInt16, int, uint, float, etc.

If I use repr() on the returned value within IP2.0 only bool, int,
int64, float, double and string types print out a nice value using repr.

The other types (byte, char, sbyte, uint16, int16, uint, uint64) all
print out like:
<System.UInt32 object at 0x000000000000002B [5]>

Is there a way to get repr to print out a nice result like int types?
(some way from inside IronPython, a different version of repr?)

Thanks,
Jeff