[IronPython] repr() results with uint, etc.

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 7 06:51:04 CET 2009

And the correct change to the source code would be adding __repr__ methods to the various *Ops types (Int16Ops, UInt16Ops, etc...) which return the correct formatting.  Presumably by updating the scripts that generate these types.  OTOH there's nothing particularly unsafe about your changes other then they don't match the normal convention for __repr__.