[IronPython] Any idea what might cause this?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 9 22:09:47 CET 2009

I would suggest enabling exception detail and getting the stack trace from there if you can.  The problem is probably a .NET list or a dict somewhere that we're both updating an iterating over at the same time.  But it's hard to know what list/dict that is without the stack trace.  But a full stack trace will lead us right to the problem and it should be easy to fix.